When it comes to your home, it is important that the roof over your head is structurally sound and safe. At Sunnyside Roofing Services, we often see homeowners neglect their roofs because they have the mentality of “out of sight, out of mind.” Our roofing contractors in Hillsboro, Oregon, and throughout the surrounding areas, strive to educate our customers on the importance of proper roof maintenance. Below we feature common signs and problems could indicate that you need a roof repair or possible roof replacement.
- If your roof is over 25 years old and is starting to require more and more needed repairs, you may need to invest in a new roof.
- If you are noticing curled shingles or missing shingles, you may need a comprehensive roof repair.
- If you notice stains on interior ceilings and walls, this could indicate a larger roofing issue, such as a leaking roof.
- When your energy bills start to increase rapidly, you may have a roofing issue that needs to be repaired.
- If you have shingle granules in your gutters, it is important to contact our roofers to help you evaluate the issue.
Our residential roofing company strives to help you receive the most out of your roof. If you have any questions regarding our roofing services or you would like a free estimate, contact us today at (503) 841-2587.